By joining CWI, you will be supporting the only national organisation in the country which seeks to work collectively to support and promote community work as a means of addressing poverty, social exclusion and inequality and advancing human rights.
Benefits of membership:
- You will be kept up to date on current developments in community work and the community sector in Ireland and internationally.
- You will receive regular, up to date, easy to read information, briefings, updates and newsletters.
- You will have an opportunity to contribute your knowledge, experience and expertise to CWI policy and publications.
- You will be invited to all CWI seminars, conferences, workshops and events.
- You will have reflection, learning and networking opportunities that support you in your own work.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and share experiences and perspectives with community workers and those who support community work from Ireland and internationally.
We still welcome voluntary contributions/donations, which can be made here.